- Creating a project
- Choosing an Ethereum client
- Compiling contracts
- Running migrations
- Testing your contracts
- Writing tests in Solidity
- Interacting with your contracts
- Package management via EthPM
- Package management via NPM
- Debugging your contracts
- Using the console
- Writing external scripts
- Using the build pipeline
- Contact the developers
Truffle is a world class development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for Ethereum, aiming to make life as an Ethereum developer easier. With Truffle, you get:
- Built-in smart contract compilation, linking, deployment and binary management.
- Automated contract testing for rapid development.
- Scriptable, extensible deployment & migrations framework.
- Network management for deploying to any number of public & private networks.
- Package management with EthPM & NPM, using the ERC190 standard.
- Interactive console for direct contract communication.
- Configurable build pipeline with support for tight integration.
- External script runner that executes scripts within a Truffle environment.
SIGN UP FOR THE TRUFFLE MAILING LIST
Get news, beta releases and new features straight to your inbox!