Dedicated Enterprise Support
- Dedicated support staff for your developers, focused on your issues
- Private communication channels, with non-disclosure agreements
- Direct access to Truffle developers
- Priority issue scheduling - your issues and feature requests come first
- Opportunity for 1-on-1 video calls with developers and support staff
- Possibility of on-site travel and training
- Staffing at hackathons for your company or school
If you’re interested in acquiring dedicated support for your smart contract developers, don’t hesitate to contact us.Get a Quote
Get help on Gitter
If you’re stuck trying to get something to work, have any questions, or suggestions, the fastest way to get help is in our community Gitter channel, where hundreds of your fellow Trufflers congregate to answer your questions.
Submit an issue on GitHub
If something’s not working as expected, or you have an idea for a feature or change you’d like to see, please open an issue and start a discussion.
Help improve the documentation
We’re only human, and need all the help you can give us to improve the documentation. If you’d like to submit any feedback or suggestions, please create a pull request on our documentation repository.